加热 & 威尼斯wns888 维护 Plans To Help You Save Money
Are you ready to save on 维修 and maintenance for your 暖通威尼斯wns888 系统? Our maintenance plans make it easy and affordable to keep your equipment running well all year long.
Regular maintenances and timely 维修 are important for any machine. With benefits like service discounts and priority service, our residential and commercial 暖通威尼斯wns888 maintenance plans help you save in many ways.
- Energy efficient equipment
- 更少的故障 & 维修
- Extends equipment lifetime
- Customer priority treatment
- Service discounts
About Our 暖通威尼斯wns888 Inspection & 维护
Our technicians perform a comprehensive inspection and maintenance for residential 系统s and commercial 系统s from 2 tons to 60 tons.
The inspection is important to schedule prior to switching the unit over for the season but can be done at any time to keep the equipment maintained.
Each maintenance is performed according to the type of equipment you own. In general, it will include:
- 1. Thermostat testing - Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating 系统 keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- 2. Electrical testing - Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your 系统 and reduce the life of major components.
- 3. Lubrication - Lubricate specific moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- 4. Condensation drain line - Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged condensate drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- 5. 控制 & cycling - Check controls of the 系统 to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the 系统 starts, 运营, and shuts off properly.
- 6. Cooling Specific - Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils. Dirty coils reduce the 系统's ability to cool your home and cause the 系统 to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- 7. Refrigerant level - Check your central air conditioner's refrigerant level and adjust if necessary. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your 系统 less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- 8. Blower - Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper 系统 airflow for greater comfort levels. 空气flow problems can reduce your 系统's efficiency by up to 15 percent.
- 9. 加热 Specific - Check and test all gas (or oil) connections, 气体压力, burner combustion and heat exchanger. Improperly operating gas (or oil) connections are a fire hazard and can contribute to health problems. A dirty burner or cracked heat exchanger causes improper burner operation and is very Dangerous. It releases carbon monoxide in your home and can cause the equipment to operate less safely and efficiently.
- 10. We can change filters, etc. - Monthly inspection and cleaning should include things like changing air filters once a month. You can ask us about a maintenance plan to help you with these basic monthly tasks. A dirty filter can increase energy costs, damage your equipment, and lead to early equipment failure.